21st Annual Teachers Who Inspire Awards
Deadline for nominations: Wednesday, March 27, 5 p.m.
Partners in Education is now accepting nominations for seven
Teachers Who Inspire Awards:
Six $1,000 awards and
One $500 award for a teacher with less than three years’ experience
Letters of nomination are accepted from Santa Fe public school teachers and principals only. The nominee must be a full-time, certified teacher in Santa Fe’s public schools with plans to continue teaching in Santa Fe for at least one more year. You may not nominate a relative or significant other.
To nominate any teacher, provide the following information in the order presented in a maximum of two pages. Use specific details and anecdotes. Don’t tell anyone about your nomination — it’s a surprise!
1. Nominee’s name and school
2. Nominator’s name and school
3. Nominee’s background — Include the number of years teaching in Santa Fe, subjects and grade levels taught.
4. In what ways does this teacher inspire kids to make them want to come to class and learn? How has this teacher helped his or her students make academic progress? Include anecdotes that support this.
5. How does this teacher help and inspire other teachers (and the school and the school district)?
6. In what ways does this teacher work with parents and the community at large?
DEADLINE: Applications must be received (not postmarked) by Wednesday, March 27, 5 p.m.
Mail to: -or- Send through school mail to:
Partners in Education Foundation Partners in Education Foundation
PO Box 23374; Santa Fe, NM 87502-3374
Or, Hand Deliver to Partners in Education Foundation, BF Young Professional Building, 1300 Camino Sierra Vista, Room 109 (across from Curriculum & Instruction)