Partners is Accepting Applications for Teacher Opportunity Scholarships
Friday, March 9th, 2012
The Partners in Education Foundation for the Santa Fe Public Schools is offering $200 to $500 scholarships to District employees who are taking education-related coursework during the 2011-2012 school year.
To apply, please provide the following information to Partners in Education by Tuesday, March 20, 2012, at 5 p.m.:
- Up-to-date resume
- Current transcript(s) of coursework and grades
- A short letter describing your educational goals, field of study and need for assistance
- Two letters of recommendation:
One from your immediate SFPS supervisor
and one from another SFPS employee
- Receipt or proof of payment for course enrollment during the 2011-2012 school year
- Current course schedule
Materials may be sent through inter-office mail or delivered to Partners in Education, BF Young Bldg., 1300 Camino Sierra Vista, Room 109.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Are Educational Assistants working on teaching degrees
- Have worked in the District at least three years
- Are pursuing bilingual certification or special education degrees
- Have submitted all of the requested documentation
For more information call the Partners in Education Foundation at 474-0240.